At Caseyville Nursing and Rehab, our goal is to get you back to completing the activities of daily living as soon as possible. We provide services that focus on regaining your independence.
Physical therapists (PT) focus on increasing movement. That includes bed mobility, transferring from the bed to a chair or toilet, walking, using stairs, and/or wheel chair mobility. The therapists also work with residents to decrease pain and improve strength, endurance, balance and range of motion.
Occupational Therapists (OT) help residents become more self-sufficient by teaching them new ways to perform life tasks. OT’s also teach residents how to protect their muscles and joints and increase their strength and endurance.
Speech-language pathologists evaluate and treat residents for hearing, language, communication and swallowing disorders. The focus is on improving speech-language expression, comprehension, and oral motor skills for speech and safe eating.
Safety, maintaining individuality with dignity, and socialization are the goals that inspire the friendly and professional staff providing daily care. Our long-term care program provides:
- Nutritious therapeutic meals and snacks
- Licensed dietician consultation
- Diverse activities program
- Wide variety of social service assistance
- On-site laundry services
- Discharge planning and community reintegration program
- Medicaid application assistance
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Financial and/or insurance consultation
- Transitions to multi-levels of care
- Skilled therapies: physical, occupational and speech
- Restorative nursing program
- Specialized wound care
- Psychologist and psychiatrist services available
- On site IV antibiotic therapy and IV therapy for hydration
- Post-transplant care, Ostomy care and training
- Gastrostomy and nasogastric feeding
- On-site podiatry, dental and vision care
- Respite and hospice care
- Bariatric services
- Individualized monitoring available